Tuesday, March 18, 2008
A Place to Live
Good news! We've found a very nice 3BR 2BA apartment in Greenock, about 5 miles from work, and in a very nice part of town. I'll spare you the details of trying to describe it, but it's a newly renovated Victorian architecture flat with 12-foot ceilings and massive rooms with a great kitchen ("great kitchen" by UK standards anyway...Carrie will have more on that later I'm sure.) Also, great views of the mountains and the Firth of Clyde LINK. We scheduled to move into our new place on March 24/25!! The notion of having a home again sou is more appealing each day. Our surface shipment arrived today and will be delivered when we move in. Can't wait! Also, we get our bikes tomorrow, so transport about the city will be much easier. Once I've found my camera battery charger, we'll have pics of stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment