Monday, April 21, 2008

Baby Update!

This is a short little posting on baby. We had our ultrasound last week, and you'll find a small slide show with the first photos!! No, we didn't find out if it was a boy or a girl - we all get to wait and be surprised together!

As of tomorrow I'll be 21 weeks along. Baby is around 10-11 inches long from head to foot, and should be close to weighing 10 ounces. All of the major systems and organs are in place, and they're just developing more fully now. Baby moves and kicks enough that I can feel it, usually in the morning before I get up, and when I sit down to eat.

As for me, I'm feeling pretty good. The cycle trip was a bit stressful for my leg muscles, but baby handled it just fine. My waistline has vanished in the front, but I'm right on track with baby-weight-gain. My tummy feels hard now, and I can feel a shift in weight when I stand up or move quickly.

That's about all that is interesting, I think. Check out the photos - they're cute! There are some at 17 weeks, and some at 20 (they wanted me to have 2 for some reason).

No comments: